Your first port of call when you have a suspected warranty claim is to contact the retailer who sold you the board. If that is unsuccessful or you bought the board from us directly then please contact us.
We look at all warranties on a case by case basis. There are some known issues and we try to resolve these before sending any products out however some slip through and we are more than happy to replace faulty components.
When claiming a warranty please give us as much information as possible using the form below.
- What board it is
- What component your having a problem with
- When you bought the product
- where you bought the product
- Board serial number
- what you were doing when the problem arose
- describe the issue as best you can
- desired outcome
- include photos if possible